UAW/FORD Ford Fanatic Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:01:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our Unofficial UAW/Ford social networking website!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Toyota Tundra Vs. Ford F-150

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toyota Tundra Vs. Ford F-150  (Read 1737 times)
collins
Soap Box Racer

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2012, 08:23:41 am »

Im having a issue with what vehicle to get I can get a Ford or Chevy alot cheaper than a Toyota. But whats the real difference. As I see it, I will not keep it past 75,000 miles which takes about 4 years to accumulate. I see all the ads and reviews, but one major issue I always see is the creditablity of the review. There are reviews out there that challenge the other manufactures to prove them wrong but no one will. Why not??? If it is not the truth, then bust them out. Horsepower plays a role in the decision but I have more focus on TQ and the powerband of when the power is applied. Where will I ever need to apply 380+ hp?? Why do you need to add 300+ lbs to the bed of a vehicle to correct a manufactures problem?? From my point of view there is a safety issue with having a 300lb weight in the bed. In the event of a accident it becomes a 300 lb headache. Can the bed tiedown rings support that weight at a accident at 35 to 40 mph?? I will not risk my family on a makeshift solution. Wouldn’t filling the spare tire with calcium be a better idea, granted you will not beable to meet the 300lb but will be closer to 200+.. Also in the event of a accident it is under the vehicle and how often do you use your spare. So can someone please produce a video showing what the competion says is false?? They called your buff and showed what they said to be the facts, which looks to be the facts. I looked into the trailer brake controller and it makes sense. If a company says they can tow so much weight, why not supply all the equipment to do so. So who has the better vehicles??
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: