UAW/FORD Ford Fanatic Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:48:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our Unofficial UAW/Ford social networking website!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

ford stock

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ford stock  (Read 924 times)
dark270
UAW Moderator
Full Time Driver

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2009, 10:32:05 am »

wow, did anyone see what ford stock is up to ?

5.39$ a share....nice!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

It's not who I am underneath, it's what I do that defines me

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

jm2607
UAW Member
Soap Box Racer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 02:39:07 pm »

I know I've made some money!!! Bought it when it was $2 a share. I read somewhere that Goldman Sachs says within 6 months it could reach $6. They also took it from a "hold" status to "buy".
Report Spam   Logged

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
dark270
UAW Moderator
Full Time Driver

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 10:45:49 pm »

I know I've made some money!!! Bought it when it was $2 a share. I read somewhere that Goldman Sachs says within 6 months it could reach $6. They also took it from a "hold" status to "buy".

yeah same here..i've made some money, so come or go, that is nice....

still no word from the south....maybe the slumping economy got to them..LOL

i know i passed everything, even the drug test...i dont do that ****...unreal....

Report Spam   Logged

jm2607
UAW Member
Soap Box Racer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 11:53:26 pm »

i know i passed everything, even the drug test...i dont do that ****...unreal....

Well, maybe with things looking up alittle, you'll be called soon. Yeah, I saw "Critic" on the "other" site giving you **** about that. I swear I wonder why I go on there sometimes. By the time I'm done reading thru the threads I'm pissed. But.... it's entertaining when I'm bored.
Report Spam   Logged

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
Varmint
UAW Member
Full Time Driver

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 10:07:14 am »

Well, maybe with things looking up alittle, you'll be called soon. Yeah, I saw "Critic" on the "other" site giving you **** about that. I swear I wonder why I go on there sometimes. By the time I'm done reading thru the threads I'm pissed. But.... it's entertaining when I'm bored.

Browsing that other site is like watching monkeys fling poo at the zoo. It's all fun and games until you get hit with it.  Tongue

Occasionally, though, good information surfaces overt here. I know I've brought info over on a couple occasions (only something with an actual linked source to support it, though).
Report Spam   Logged
dark270
UAW Moderator
Full Time Driver

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 10:23:26 am »

yeah i feel the same way.....you know i just want to work.... is that so wrong ?  i swear there is abunch of idiots that just want to cause mayhem.....

lol

but yeah i'm hoping to be back at work soon, here or alabama.....rats..just want to know!!....talk about frustrating....

Report Spam   Logged

dark270
UAW Moderator
Full Time Driver

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 10:24:00 am »

Browsing that other site is like watching monkeys fling poo at the zoo. It's all fun and games until you get hit with it.  Tongue

Occasionally, though, good information surfaces overt here. I know I've brought info over on a couple occasions (only something with an actual linked source to support it, though).

true but it is getting worse over there, i'm about done with it....
Report Spam   Logged

Furious1Auto
Administrator
Circuit Racer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 09:47:58 am »

I feel I've been slacking on bringing in new content, but I have been so busy setting up my moving company. I may not be able to stay as active as I once was, but I will still be here from time to time.

I have been stripping and sanding the floor of my truck. I have to take the floor sander back, sand blast some rust, and do some painting.  This is the type of work I really love to do.  Building new vehicles is good, but raising the dead gives me a sense of accomplishment! Because of the work that I have already performed on my truck, my equipment is probably worth about $3,000 more then when I bought it!
Report Spam   Logged

UAW Local 2000

Ohio Assembly Plant

Avon Lake, OH
allinadaze
UAW Member
Soap Box Racer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 11:23:27 am »

I feel I've been slacking on bringing in new content, but I have been so busy setting up my moving company. I may not be able to stay as active as I once was, but I will still be here from time to time.

I have been stripping and sanding the floor of my truck. I have to take the floor sander back, sand blast some rust, and do some painting.  This is the type of work I really love to do.  Building new vehicles is good, but raising the dead gives me a sense of accomplishment! Because of the work that I have already performed on my truck, my equipment is probably worth about $3,000 more then when I bought it!

I didn't know this was fantastic twitter          lol
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: