UAW/FORD Ford Fanatic Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:07:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our Unofficial UAW/Ford social networking website!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

keeping it between us!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: keeping it between us!  (Read 4374 times)
Furious1Auto
Administrator
Circuit Racer

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2008, 10:16:59 pm »

In an effort to keep our conversations private each member will have to be verified in order to be granted access.  They will have to be vouched for, and you will know who our members are because of a blue banner under their name that says VIP on it right where mine says Admin.  Just above that it will say UAW Member. 

I have to enlist more help to accomplish getting the word out that this site even exists. Encourage all of the UAW members that you know to join this site.

It is going to take a little more work to get the access granted to other plants, because it will be by word of mouth. Our regular meeting would be a good place to encourage members to join, and get their user ID's to unlock their accounts.  I will get in contact with those that I know above our plant level to try to encourage them to help me keep this solely between members while opening it up to other plants. 

I also have contacts from BOF that I know to be members, that can help. As for now any member from my plant that wants to be a part of opening up our communication please see me or contact those close to me so I can grant you access.

You first have to register to this site.

Here is a LINK to the registration page!  Click on it and sign up!  http://fordfanaticforums.smfforfree2.com/index.php?action=join
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 07:37:10 pm by Furious1Auto » Report Spam   Logged

UAW Local 2000

Ohio Assembly Plant

Avon Lake, OH

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

UAW2Tbone
UAW Member
Soap Box Racer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 12:54:00 pm »

Thanks for unlocking my account Furious, it is like a whole new forum when I log on now!
Report Spam   Logged

UAW Local 2000

Ohio Assembly Plant

Avon Lake, OH
Furious1Auto
Administrator
Circuit Racer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 12:53:50 pm »

Anyone bearing the "UAW Moderator" title now has the ability to unlock accounts ounce you have been vouched for now!
Report Spam   Logged

UAW Local 2000

Ohio Assembly Plant

Avon Lake, OH
Furious1Auto
Administrator
Circuit Racer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 03:45:19 pm »

Well Okay I vouch for myself.
Report Spam   Logged

UAW Local 2000

Ohio Assembly Plant

Avon Lake, OH
level
UAW Member
Full Time Driver

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 09:50:05 am »

In order to gain access to the unseen UAW threads, you will need to gain access. Registering and the ability to read this here does not give you access to the National and Local UAW threads and topics. You can either request UAW access here, by replying to this and asking or having someone vouch for you on here. If you PM me I will keep your info or ID confidential. I only need enough info to ID you as a UAW member. A current member of the forum, or a union official at your plant can also vouch for you. If you are still leary, you can ask for your threads at BON to be assessed and I will review them. It is simple, just ask!
Report Spam   Logged

“A good listener tries to understand what the other person is saying. In the end he may disagree sharply, but because he disagrees, he wants to know exactly what it is he is disagreeing with.”
Furious1Auto
Administrator
Circuit Racer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 09:49:56 am »

Hi,site looks great! Please verify I am a U.A.W. member of 1216. Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

UAW Local 2000

Ohio Assembly Plant

Avon Lake, OH
Furious1Auto
Administrator
Circuit Racer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 06:10:00 am »

Hi Furious.  Please contact me with what information you need to allow me access to the UAW Threads.

Thanks
Report Spam   Logged

UAW Local 2000

Ohio Assembly Plant

Avon Lake, OH
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: