UAW/FORD Ford Fanatic Forums
March 29, 2024, 08:09:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our Unofficial UAW/Ford social networking website!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Call of Duty World at War

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Call of Duty World at War  (Read 999 times)
Hobbitt
UAW Member
Drivers License

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2009, 01:39:20 am »

Do any of you play COD on your PC ? If so hit me up with a pm, or here and I will give you a server IP run by 3 of us UAW guys here in Kansas City..
Report Spam   Logged

I am lost, if you find me please return me to myself, or to one of my buddies. Thank you !

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

dark270
UAW Moderator
Full Time Driver

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 10:26:46 am »

Do any of you play COD on your PC ? If so hit me up with a pm, or here and I will give you a server IP run by 3 of us UAW guys here in Kansas City..

i just started playing this, great game......

Report Spam   Logged

It's not who I am underneath, it's what I do that defines me

Furious1Auto
Administrator
Circuit Racer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 04:30:25 pm »

I have played before, but not online.  Can you track and hunt other members like most first "person shooters"?
Report Spam   Logged

UAW Local 2000

Ohio Assembly Plant

Avon Lake, OH
Hobbitt
UAW Member
Drivers License

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 05:15:02 pm »

Its just like the other COD games except it went back to the WWII weaponry. Not sure what you mean by track and hunt other members, but you do play against other people as many as 21 v 21..... I wouldn't recommend it for the younger kids , it is pretty graphic. (body parts fly, blood, and amputated legs/arms) I like it because I act like the enemy is my Superintendent , great stress releiver too..                   Evil
Report Spam   Logged

I am lost, if you find me please return me to myself, or to one of my buddies. Thank you !
gpill
Soap Box Racer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 07:19:35 pm »

I play on PS3 been laid off past 11 months from Monroe so got hooked on that game
Report Spam   Logged
Furious1Auto
Administrator
Circuit Racer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 07:20:27 pm »

Its just like the other COD games except it went back to the WWII weaponry. Not sure what you mean by track and hunt other members, but you do play against other people as many as 21 v 21..... I wouldn't recommend it for the younger kids , it is pretty graphic. (body parts fly, blood, and amputated legs/arms) I like it because I act like the enemy is my Superintendent , great stress releiver too..                   Evil

Sweet.
Report Spam   Logged

UAW Local 2000

Ohio Assembly Plant

Avon Lake, OH
dark270
UAW Moderator
Full Time Driver

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 07:25:08 pm »

yeah i love the game...nice!!!

my two complaints is that it is not violent enough, i mean they really have it toned down....i think it should be more graphic...

and two....it really sux, that it does not have supervisors in it ....

(i am being sarcastic)

*nothing i say or do can be held to me.
Report Spam   Logged

Br22cat
UAW Member
Drivers License

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 01:08:15 am »

New maps come out on March 19th. 3 new maps and a zombie map, for 360 and PS3. PC had no date
Report Spam   Logged
Varmint
UAW Member
Full Time Driver

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 08:47:35 am »

my two complaints is that it is not violent enough, i mean they really have it toned down....i think it should be more graphic...

(i am being sarcastic)

See, now this is why that guys comment on the other thread really chapped my ass. He posited that if a psycho saw something we said on the web and did something horrible in that vein that we would be culpable rather than the psycho. Bullcrap. He didn't do it because he saw something on the web, he didn't do it because he played violent video games, he didn't do it because he was enamored with the Joker in Dark Knight (I'm sure this one will be playing out soon given what that soldier did recently), he did it because he was a frakking psycho.

As far as CoD goes, though, I don't have it. I'm a Warcraft junkie. Built Horde tough! Hooyah!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
dark270
UAW Moderator
Full Time Driver

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 03:15:16 pm »

(i am being sarcastic)

See, now this is why that guys comment on the other thread really chapped my ass. He posited that if a psycho saw something we said on the web and did something horrible in that vein that we would be culpable rather than the psycho. Bullcrap. He didn't do it because he saw something on the web, he didn't do it because he played violent video games, he didn't do it because he was enamored with the Joker in Dark Knight (I'm sure this one will be playing out soon given what that soldier did recently), he did it because he was a frakking psycho.

As far as CoD goes, though, I don't have it. I'm a Warcraft junkie. Built Horde tough! Hooyah!  Grin

OH, you look frightened, is it the SCARS ?  you want to know how I got them?  HEEE hooo, well you see (lickin my lips) there was this lady named, spring, and she.......(LoL)

like a DOG chasing cars....

time to cause some chaos, because i'm an agent of chaos
Report Spam   Logged

big blue 1211
UAW Member
Drivers License

Go Blue we will be back

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 03:23:18 pm »

I work at ohap I play every night on ps3 we have a whole team that plays team deathmatch and headquarters email me if you want a invite.
Report Spam   Logged

Uaw Local 2000 Avon Ohio.The stimulus will not work thanks Prez for the extra 13$ a week woo wee
Hobbitt
UAW Member
Drivers License

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 05:20:35 pm »

I don't have PS3, we just play the PC version. If anyone plays on PC add me "_Dimebag" to your friends. We play every night , started out 3 guys from KCAP and now we have people from all over the world in the clan.
Report Spam   Logged

Varmint
UAW Member
Full Time Driver

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 05:33:19 pm »

OH, you look frightened, is it the SCARS ?  you want to know how I got them?  HEEE hooo, well you see (lickin my lips) there was this lady named, spring, and she.......(LoL)

like a DOG chasing cars....

time to cause some chaos, because i'm an agent of chaos

Ha ha ha, well, of course there are exceptions to every rule.  Cheesy

Report Spam   Logged
Furious1Auto
Administrator
Circuit Racer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 02:22:57 pm »

I just bought COD for the Wii and have been playing via the internet for free. Here is my friend code for anyone who wants to join my clan!

Report Spam   Logged

UAW Local 2000

Ohio Assembly Plant

Avon Lake, OH
bob1985
Soap Box Racer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 09:49:17 am »

I have played this game on my PS3.Its a very nice game.You will experience that you are fighting in the real war.I have never played through online.But love to love.i'll join soon.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: